Monday, December 10, 2012

Missions and going home...

I really am excited with all that is happening here in the mission and area!  It is so good to see the changes that are happening, and the people that are being blessed.  I hope that as I serve, I will be able to fulfill all that I am supposed to, for the time is truly very short now.  I just hope that I will truly hold on until the end... 

I know that I have changed, and I know that the changes I have made are good, and that I need to keep them with me.  I just have to find the real-life applications for the mission-life growth.  I will do what I can to understand and to apply all that I have learned and  also to keep the strengths and talents I have gained.    In more ways than I thought, I am really just a bit nervous for the future and what is going to happen, because I don't know!  I feel like there is so much I want to do, but am wondering if it is really possible to do it all?  

No comments:

Post a Comment