Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Testimony

I am loving my time here searching for the people who do have their hearts softened and are seeking for the truth. I love the scriptures more than I ever have in my whole life! It is like they just came alive and that I am able to understand them so much better than ever before! I am so glad to have been raised in our family, to have a father and mother who taught me everything that is the most important in life: I was taught to read the scriptures, to pray to our Father in Heaven. I too pray every day that I can do more of what God wants me to do, to become his servant, and take none of the glory, for I know that I am nothing and that all that is done is done by God with his power. I know that My Redeemer lives, that He really did suffer for all of us, that we can make mistakes and be forgiven, that we can progress and do more, be better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment