Monday, December 19, 2011

Looking forward to Christmas Eve!

I am a little short on time today, we are e-mailing from the library computers and they allot us an hour that we are able to use the internet. I am down to 36 minutes! So...

I am looking forward to Christmas eve this year... that is when all of the partying is going to be happening!! ! Though I have to say the best part of the whole weekend will be the call home! Can't wait to talk to you all! Hopefully all will go well before then! I have an exciting week planned!

We have no snow here either though I am still holding out the hope that we will get some snow before Christmas! It would be really weird to have no snow for Christmas and be in Sweden,what is up with that? haha....

It is great being a missionary this time of year, with a message of the Love of God, in that He sent His Only Begotten here to the earth to live as we live, to show us the way, and to provide us a way that we are able to overcome our sins! That is the greatest gift, the gift of life eternal. Life with our families, life with God. Life that is perfect and in which we will be perfectly happy for all eternity. All we have to do is accept the gift that has been given, to enjoy it! As a missionary I get to teach people about the gift they don't even know they have been given, to show them how to use it, and watch as they experience the wonders which it contains.

I know that Christ lives,that He came to this earth to suffer and die, to show me how I can myself come back to him, to be better in every way. I know the church is true. I know that it is a blessing to everyone that accepts it! I love being able to help others to see that!

I love you all! Thank you for your prayers and support!Talk to you soon!
Äldste Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment