Monday, December 26, 2011

Shine Bright!

It was great to see all of you too! I loved talking with you, and I think Skype was a great Idea! Though... a little better image would have been really nice! I will not complain though! I loved seeing you all and talking with you.

I am looking forward to getting out the Yikers! game and giving it a try, it looks like a good challenge and thinking game! It is good to take a little break, as they said in the MTC, we are to loosen up every night, but we should not unwind (be crazy).

So, at zone conference, I was talking to the missionaries there, and I started talking with one of the new Elders, and he knew me! He told me that when he got his mission call, that he looked up Sweden and such and found my blog! I was super excited, especially since he said that it made him excited to serve in Sweden! That made my day!

As well as being with other missionaries, learning from others and from the Holy Ghost! Zone conference was just a good, fun, spiritual day! I was talking with Elder Stoddard and we figured out that he was actually in our ward in Beacon Hill for a year! He was likely even in our class! I have a shadow of a memory, it is weird... so, a lot of new friends, and good times.

I love the spirit, it works in so many ways and is different for every person. Now, I don't want to be all cliche, but the eyes really are the window in to people, you can see joy, peace, worry, sorrow, light, darkness, and more just by looking someone in the eyes. Why, who knows... but I know that it works, I have seen it, and feel that it is right. I was able to give president a handshake and wish him a Merry Christmas, and looked at him and he shone! It was incredible, but He also looked in mine and I hope that he can see the same joy, and peace in me. I love the feeling of love and support that he gives me, I am glad that I don't have to be alone in the work. As it says in the district. ''There are seen and unseen forces working'' and that it is our job to do our best to be working to the same goal.

I love missionary work, it is the best work in the world, and the best opportunity we have to show our light! Shine bright, show the world your joy, share it! I love being a missionary! I love you all, have a great week, and a happy New Year!

Love ya!
Äldste Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment