Monday, July 2, 2012

The field is better!

Christian, It sounds like you are having a lot of fun, and have a great district! You are all going to get super tight. Love the MTC, and learn all that you can, but I promise, the field is better!!!! Keep it up, and the language will come no problem!

Everyone, Last night was super fun, it was really nice, so Elder Astin and I decided that we were going to sleep on the balcony outside. It was incredible! I think I have a couple mosquito bites, but it is not bad! I can't wait to actually go camping! It is great.
 
This last week we have continued to do our work and work hard, we are reaching the stadards of excellence for teaching and finding, but we need work on our investigators and future baptisms. It is just hard finding people! It is frustrating, but that is just how the work is!

I know that as we do all that we can, we will be blessed and all of our blessings will follow. I know that I am not perfect and that sometimes I give in to my weaknesses. But, we have been given our weaknesses for a reason, and they are a part of us so we can learn and grow, that we can be better, that we can learn, and prove who we are!
 
I love being a missionary. It is hard work, but it is the best work that there is! I am glad to serve a mission here in Sweden. The people are kind, and they seek to do good. They are just missing the good that comes from God for them! I know the church is true, and that my life is the way that it is because I am a member and I keep my covenants with God. There is no better way to live. I love having God with me always! I love you all and hope that your week is incredible. I pray that God will prepare people for us to work with, and that we can all act when prompted, and act when we just know we should! The gospel is the best thing we can give, and it costs us nothing! Give!

Love you all!
Äldste Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment