Monday, July 9, 2012

Have fun, be good and seek the spirit!

So, first, we don't have time... I know, same old story, so this will be my only e-mail today... Sorry!  I love you all, I promise!  =P  

Everything really is just getting super busy.  It is crazy but great!  And, by the sounds of all of you, you are all staying busy as well!
 
Last week in our apartment we had grill week, though we only grilled a couple times... now we are going to have a salad week and eat a lot of awesome salads, get creative, and eat well!  As well as being healthier and working out more!  It is going to be a great week!  I think I am also going to make a cheesecake... we will see... I did borrow a pan from some other Elders... they didn't even have it unwrapped!  Psh, I had to describe a spring-form... and they said they want it back!  ha ha... now they know what it is for!  
 
 It has been a good week.  We had zone conference which as usual was inspirational and a lot of fun.  I learned a lot about myself, and then even more importantly, I received more thoughts and ideas of things that I could study when I got back home and in personal studies!  

I know that people are put in our paths, I know that we are put in people's paths, and I know that I am here to help someone!  Hägersten is not like my past area, the ward here is getting smaller, the members are moving, and they are not all especially missionary minded.  There are almost divisions in the ward that are pushing people away.  Of course, this is an incredible ward, and there are families that are incredibly, mind-blowingly, missionary minded. But, the work is to be done differently.  I know that I am here to help people come unto Christ.  I know that some of those people will be people I meet to teach about the church, others will be members who need to come closer.  I know that I am not perfect personally.  I know that I can not expect others to be either!  But, I know that we can all come closer to Christ, and that when we come closer together as a family, as a ward, as a community, as a church, that we will come closer to our Savior.  "For that which ye have done it unto the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."  I know that I am here to serve the Lord.  I serve Him by serving and lifting all those around me.  I love my Savior, and I love this work.  It is the best work there is to do!  I know He lives, and I know that He loves me.  
 
I love you all and hope that you all have an incredible week!  Have fun, be good, and seek the spirit in all things that ye may do.  You are incredible.  Don't forget it!

Love you all!
Äldste Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment