Monday, August 6, 2012

God knows what we are going through!

Well, this week I have really seen the blessings of faith, hard work, and dedication.  As well as the power of fasting. 

So, this week, I am beginning at Thursday, my companion got really sick.  He woke up and was throwing up the whole day.  I am personally convinced that it was the food we had eaten the night before!  It was good (duck!), but I don't think it agreed with him at all.... I know I was not in top shape, but I wasn't throwing up either!  So, all of Thursday we were in the apartment, and a lot of Friday as well, except for when we were in Stockholm at the mission home to have a training meeting.  So, in a seven day week we got two full days of nothing done.  (Number-wise, you should see how clean the apartment is now!

So, going into Sunday we were not doing too well with the mission goals for teaches... we were only half of the way there!  But, as we were fasting, and wanting to be diligent, we did all that we could to make it happen.  And it Did!  We were blessed with 3 investigators in church, all new! And then after church we were at a members house with one of the investigators, and after that we were able to go out and teach a lot of people on the subway! 

God knows what we are going through, and when we show him that we want to do our part, he makes it possible!  Even when it seems impossible!  I know that we are here to serve.  To serve God, our families, and our friends.  That should be everyone!!!!  I know this church is true, I know that Joseph Smith was called of God, and I know that I am here because God wants me to be here! 

Love you all!  Have a great week!
Äldste Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment