Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Week 3 - Hej Sann!

Austin's districts classroom at the MTC


Hej Sann!

So, I am now actually 1/3 the way finished here! We are scheduled to leave the MTC the 28th, though that might change a little depending on flights. Also, I have my "release date" already. I am scheduled to be released the 11th of December. So, those are some possible dates to look forward to.
Anyways, this week has been fun, nothing too exciting, but good. Last week the MTC presidency was changed. The new president is really cool, and a lot different than the previous. In class we are learning Swedish like crazy. By Saturday we will be having class in Swedish only! It is actually really cool. I memorized some more scriptures in Swedish and in one and a half weeks we will be teaching the first discussion completely in Swedish!

No big adventures happened last week, there is little time left in the day to have adventures. Plus, with all the speakers telling us that we need to be using every minute that we get to further the Lord's work, I would feel a little bad/selfish using this time for myself.

I have not really gotten lost here yet. I was confused a couple times the first week but since then I have really been able to find my way around. It is actually a really small place. The hardest part was that all the buildings look exactly the same and I had to figure out how to tell which was which by memory.

Anyways, I hope that all of you are doing great, I love you all and want you to know that! Have fun and let me know what is happening!

Love, Elder Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment