Monday, August 15, 2011

I love being a missionary!

Prayers work, it really helps to have people praying for you, there is such a power behind prayer that we are able to see and feel in life. I mean, the restoration all came about because of the prayer of one 14 year old farm boy who wanted to know which church was true! I love being a missionary and the work that I am able to be out here doing!
This week we have been doing a lot of contacting and trying to find people. It is really fun doing the Lord's work. I still am amazed every day with the fact that we are able to do this work and have been endowed with power from above. I love seeing the tender mercies and simple happenings in life that are truly miracles and answers to prayers. I am so grateful for the gospel, for the strength that it gives me to do what I know to be right. I know the church is true, I know that God lives, He loves me and I know that I was called here now to serve this wonderful people. I love you all!
Aldste Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment