Sunday, August 7, 2011

We have a great ward!

First, I am sorry I do not have very much time to e-mail, the church's Internet was down, so I am just e-mailing from a members house. I usually have more time but things happen!
I love how Oregon is green, Sweden is very much like Oregon, but it has a warmer summer and colder winter. I am super glad that I get to be here and to serve in such a beautiful and exciting place!
I have been great, I am still loving Jonkoping and we are starting to find more investigators... It is really nice here, we have a great ward and there are many really nice people that live here! I am loving serving here and finding people is getting to be more exciting and I am trying to figure out how I can do it a little more effectively! Jonkoping is bigger than Karlstad and I love it! It also has more to do, to see and is very beautiful!
I am so glad to see the power of the atonement in my life as well as in the lives of all those that I get the chance to talk with. It is such a blessing to know that no matter what we do, we are able to come back, to return and that we will always be loved by our Father in Heaven! I know that it is hard to come back, but it is possible! It is always easier to stay on the path!
I love you all, I have to go now! Thank you for writing, I hope that your week goes well!
Love you!
Aldste Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment