Monday, August 1, 2011

More Thoughts on my Mission

I am loving this transfer! My companion is amazing and we are working really, really hard trying to find people. It is really hard right now finding people who want to listen and to learn. The ward is amazing, they are really good at helping us when we have people - coming to teaches, fellowshipping the people we get to come to church (they feel like they really are loved). It is cool to watch. It also helps when we have investigators who speak Swedish. It is a lot slower when knocking doors, though it is still very possible to have fun and still knock door after door!

I am still trying to improve my Swedish, it is slowly coming and I am trying to learn new words every day! I hope that I will be able to continue to learn and develop my Swedish my whole mission and after as well! I love learning and being able to talk to the people, to learn about them and to relate with them.

Time flies sooo fast, I am scared how fast it really goes by, I don't want it to be gone before I get the chance to talk to everyone that I am supposed to. I want my time to be used as effectively as possible, teaching as much as I can because that really is the best part, being able to teach people! I love teaching! I don't mind contacting or tracting, but it is so hard because it is not that effective and what we really should be doing is teaching!

Aldste Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment