Monday, August 1, 2011

That I Know!

This week has really flown by! I feel like I haven't been up to much this week, but at the same time we did a lot.

I am glad that I am here in Sweden, I have been blessed greatly to be here with all the conveniences of a first world country, and health. I am glad to be here and serve, I miss home, but I know that these two years are the Lord's. He has, through His mercy done so much to make me a better person, that the least I can do is give my all in these two years that I am here, and I know that even though I try to pay Him back, He will bless me more than I could ever repay.

I am loving the work, recently we are spending a lot of time knocking doors and talking to people, trying to find more people to teach, it is a slow process, but as we are patient and show our faith I know that the Lord will reward our efforts.

I am happy to learn about myself as well. It is amazing how much I learn about who I am by being put in challenging situations, new situations and new places. I love being Austin and shining to this people in the darkness... they really, really need the light! I would, like Alma, that I could have the voice of an angel, but for now, I will be happy with the voice of an American, a young 19 year old who doesn't always know what to say, and to have the Spirit with me, the Lord will make it work - that I know!

I love you all, have a great week!
Aldste Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment