Monday, October 29, 2012

In my corner of the world....

In my corner of the world things are starting to get a bit chilly!  This morning when we woke up it was -10 Celsius... cold, but not too bad from what I have heard it will be in a couple months!  There is not much snow right now... just cold and everything is frozen.

.. as for the work things are warming up!  We are making progress with the investigators that we have now.  We were able to have some incredible lessons which opened the eyes of those we taught, and they want to know more!  I am super excited.  I hope that they accept the rest, and make an effort to come to church! 

I love the work, and I have noticed that the more we put in to the work, meaning time, thoughts, everything!  The more we receive back.  There is no better work in the world than being a missionary.  You see miracles daily, you have the spirit with you as a companion to teach and to testify, and you are privileged with a closer relationship  with our Father in Heaven!  I love being a missionary, and for all of you who read this, I challenge you to think about it!  Pray, seek your own answer and confirmation.  First, you need to know that all we teach in the Church is true!  Then, Seek God's will for you.  I promise that you will receive the answer you need.  I know this because I have tried myself, and I have received my own personal answer.  The gospel is true, God loves his children.  I love being a missionary.

Have a great week!  I love you all!
Äldste Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment